Friday, May 23, 2014

Creatavita Birthday Party Contest

Creatavita is turning two next month.  To celebrate, we'll be having a birthday party at the Creatavita World Headquarters and three lucky readers will have the opportunity to join us!  All you have to do is submit right here on the blog one idea for an upcoming Creatavita post.  Yup, it is very possible that a visit to the world headquarters, complete with cake, fun and prizes, is in your future.

Here's the fine print:

Submit your idea right here on the blog, in the Comments section below (NOT on Facebook, NOT on Twitter, NOT on Google+, NOT via email).

One idea per comment, please. (I suddenly feel like a cereal company)

Three (three, tres, trois, drei) ideas will be chosen by the Creatavita Board of Directors (that's me, my dog and sometimes one of my BFFs).

This contest ends at 12:00 am on Saturday, May 31, 2014.

I think I'm supposed to say something like void where prohibited.  Yeah.  That sounds good.

So submit those ideas and maybe you'll be a winner.  Hey, everybody loves a winner.



8 comments:

  1. Here's my idea for a post - how to be creative when your blogging software doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....seems to be working...I am using my PC and not my iPad....

    In any case, since summer is here (well, almost) and we are all thinking about vacation...I would like to read about your most adventurous, funny, or growth filled, travel experience. Whirling dervish, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Returning to a creative art or activity after years away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for trying again and again, Shelly. This one made it. Your entry is in the contest!

      Delete
  4. I may procrastinate, but I am also known for my persistence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, one more post idea:

    How traveling can help, add to, give shape to and create more creativity. Basically, how traveling can positively influence your creativity and outlook on things.

    ReplyDelete