Sunday, December 30, 2018

Your 2019 Guiding Star

Ah, the New Year. I always have a mixed bag of feelings at this time of year. I'm certainly feeling good as I reflect on 2018, I'm certainly ready for fresh energy and new possibilities, but what if I fail? What if life throws strikes this year? Enough. I'm returning to my Guiding Star plan, and I invite you to  join me. 

Like me, Guiding Star continually evolves. Thanks to your valuable feedback, this version is more concise. I hope this will entice even more of you to join the Guiding Star movement. 



Bhutanese Prayer Wheel. I finally made it to Bhutan in 2018.
Guiding Star has helped me realize how important travel is to me.

The Guiding Star Plan

“I wish I had your life.”

I'm still stunned (and then grateful) when I hear these words. Stunned that people see my life as an ideal, and grateful that I do have my life.

A big reason for the life I have is my annual plan, which I have named the Guiding Star. It has become one of the necessary tools that I use regularly to create my life. Without my annual plan, Creatavita would still be a dream.

So if you want a life like mine, here's your chance.

The Guiding Star plan is a series of 5 exercises, each of which has been designed to take no more than 20 minutes. Using these exercises, you will craft a concise, realistic plan that works for you. You'll make all of the decisions. You'll follow the plan as you desire.  Working throughout the year with this plan, I believe you will have the same experiences I have had. You'll change your attitudes, you'll accomplish goals, you'll find a life filled with more of what you seek. Just like me, you'll get so much more out of living.

I can feel your skepticism about Guiding Star all the way over here. To boost your motivation, I've designed Guiding Star to be as simple as possible. Remember, there are only 5 exercises in this year's plan and each one takes an average of 20 minutes. That's less than 2 hours!

Starting tomorrow, I'll post one exercise daily. It's best to do them in the order in which they're posted. It's also best to do all 5 exercises, but they will sit here on Creatavita, waiting for you whenever you have time and energy.

Guiding Star is a gift to you from Creatavita. Feel free to do it on your own. However, if you feel stuck, one-on-one assistance is available at the discounted rate of $30/hour. This offer is available starting January 7, 2019 and expires on February 1, 2019 (Click here to schedule a session).

You in? Fantastic! See you tomorrow!


Singing with Jiu Jian Kenn in Singapore in 2010.
The experience that started my personal revolution.


No comments:

Post a Comment