Friday, December 26, 2014

Your Favorite Things

I'm off to the wonderland of Minnesota for some holidaying and vacating.  Thanks to the wonders of technology, I can still give you a final post for 2014.  I went back and looked at Creatavita's stats to find the post that was most popular.  To be honest, this post was third most popular, but Number One was the Birthday Party post, and since only three people (how sad is THAT) actually entered the contest, I'm guessing that the number of hits was due to errors that my IT department kept making.  Oh, wait, that's me.  I sure it wasn't all of you dreaming about entering and not following through you on your dreams.  That would  also be sad!

Number Two was the post about my father's death and it just doesn't seem right to post that during the holidays.

Hence, since I am the grand poohbah of Creatavita, I am choosing to repost Number Three. Interestingly enough, it's the post about New Year's resolutions, which is even more appropriate.  At the end of the post, I offer to help any of you hook up with a buddy to keep you on track in the New Year.

Still believe in making a difference.  Still offering.

Wishing all of you the very best in 2015.  Read on.

Your Favorite Post (Sort Of): New Year's Resolutions That Work


No comments:

Post a Comment