Friday, July 17, 2015

A Little Help From My Friends

Okay, so it is once again time for me to do something that still makes me feel uncomfortable.  Ask for assistance.  Some lessons require much practice.

We've been meeting here at Creatavita for 3 years, 1 month and 2 days.  I enjoy this even more than I thought I would.  Your response has inspired me to continue to collect my thoughts, ideas and experiences here so that they can inspire you.  

With each post, readership steadily grows.  But I'd like it to grow even more steadily. And that's where you come in.

Would you please sign up to have new posts delivered to your inbox?  You should see the sign up widget at the top of the right-hand column.

One of my little friends

My goal for 2015 is to have 20 more people sign up.  That might seem like a small number, but one of the things I have learned is to have attainable goals and to then build on that success. (And that's an example of what you read here, right?)  I know that some of you have already signed up and are receiving these posts via your inbox.  Thank you!!!  If that's the case, I'd be eternally grateful (okay, maybe until next year) if you would pass this invitation on to others.  Going over 20 new subscribers would really make my day!

I know that many of you read Creatavita via Facebook, Twitter or Google+, and of course it will still appear on those social media platforms.  But in private conversations, I have become increasingly aware that not every post gets seen by every social media viewer.  Having it come to your inbox assures that you'll see every post.

So help me achieve one of my goals.  Sign up today.  Besides, there might be an idea out here that will change your life.  You never know!


No comments:

Post a Comment