Sunday, January 28, 2018

Guiding Star 2018 Week #4: Touchstones

Creataviters,

Sister Act closed in Seoul last Sunday evening. By mid-day Monday, I began the trek back to Bryn Mawr, arriving in time for lunch with Beloved on Tuesday. What's next? I don't know for sure, but I do know it will be fantastically creative.

Stars. Everywhere I go. Stars.


Let's talk about your Touchstones this week.  These little phrases can be incredibly potent. I had no idea how potent, until I spent last year with one of my personal Touchstones - Listen. If you've forgotten how powerful my experience with Listen was, you can read the post I wrote here.

These are my 2018 Touchstones:

- Listen

- Persisting brings joy

- Release your grasp

- Join the Universe's vibration

Last year, I had three Touchstones; this year, four. I've never had more than three Touchstones before, but while I was crafting my Guiding Star, these four felt very powerful. They wouldn't leave me alone. So I brought them all along into 2018. Also, I am repeating two from 2017. Both led me to incredible insights about myself and I think they have more to show me. I'm not leaving that joy behind!

How do I work with my Touchstones? I aim to ponder them daily. Just think about them, how they might work in my life. I don't allow this to be difficult; I do it while I'm doing daily tasks, or walking, or commuting. I've been struggling with my social media consumption, so I'm considering thinking of a Touchstone before I head to Facebook. I think this might make me more aware of how I use social media as a distraction, as well as bring some more useful attitudes into my thoughts. I'll let you know if it works.

Join Amazon Prime - Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime - Start Free Trial Now

Okay, 2 final things to tell you.

#1 - I'm leaving you alone with your Guiding Star Plans for a month. No worries, I'll still be blogging about other creative needs and desires.

#2 - The clock is ticking down on the super-duper discount!  One-on-one assistance is available at the discounted rate of $30/hour through February 4, 2018 (Click here to schedule a session).



No more palaces for me. At least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment